Planner Overview (what worked, what didnt?) Aims for 2017. Planner Set-Up?



Hello planner friends!

New year is already here! I am always so much exited for the new beginning :) So here is a new challenge for me - write a blog more regular! So lets begin because  have a lot to share!
So lets get back to 2016 and see what I was using:
My main planner for 2016 was Happy Planner. I started from December 2016 and was using until April or June. ( I went to my mom for holidays) so I didn't pick the Happy planner with me as I toke with me the new Erin Condren planner. So i thought I will use for holidays and will see how  I like it. But honestly I didn't liked the coil- it was so hard to write things on. I love the layout and how pretty it can be, but coil every time  just was killing me. So I can say I lost my planning mojo :(
So I was planning in A5 planners. However after I back I started to use the Erin Condren again. So now its all done for 2016 :) Here are some pictures from Erin Condren, as I am not going to use this planner in 2017 so decided still include some pictures :)



 Stickers are from my shop : www.etsy.com/uk/shop/RoyalPlanner






The next planner I was using- is Kikki k peach perforated personal . But i sold this planner when I received my Kate Spade planner :) So I have moved Everything to Kate Spade. I do have planner set up video here. 
The next planner i was using is Webster Pages Travelers notebook. It didn't worked with daily planning for me but I do enjoy memory keeping and journaling in this planner.  I also had a blush one with me since July or August 2016. But when I back I sold it and moved everything in to new travelers notebook- Rose gold Webster Pages. I think you can easy tell I am rose gold fan :)

Now my aims for 2017 are very simple- I will be using my one of tree personal planners - as planner on the go.
Current Kate Spade Planner Set- Up:


















 I will use my Happy planner as main planner. 



1st January week before pen in my Happy Planner. 



Some of the favorite stickers i keep in the pocket. 


And will use Prima planner as mine creative/ social media/ project planner. 



I need to set up this planner. I am working on this planner set up, will share when I am done :)






I will use my Webster pages travelers notebook for my memory keeping and journaling.






Happy planner i will use for life changer ( the new habits and new eating style changes are will share later when this planner is set- up) 






And from all collection i have i need to choose one for my on line business planner. So thats all aims for 2017- use as much as i can so I can see mere what system I like more and more keep memories! I I have filmed a video about my planner collection and what planners worked for me and what not. To see the video here. 

Thanks for reading and don’t forget to stop by these beautiful ladies also taking part: 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top